Classic TV diginet MeTV has unveiled their new winter programming schedule, highlighted by the returns of Leave It To Beaver (from competitor Antenna TV) and CHiPs, plus the MeTV debut of the 1985-92 action-adventure series MacGyver.
The weekday lineup changes are as follows (all times Eastern):
- 7:30AM Beverly Hillbillies (Replacing Petticoat Junction)
- 8:00AM Leave It To Beaver (Replacing Beverly Hillbillies)
- 8:30AM Leave It To Beaver (Replacing Beverly Hillbillies)
- 1:00PM Gunsmoke (The original half-hour episodes, replacing the 60-minute version)
- 1:30PM Gunsmoke (The original half-hour episodes, replacing the 60-minute version)
- 4:00PM CHiPs (Replacing Emergency!, which is moving to MeTV competitor Cozi TV)
- 5:00PM MacGyver (Replacing Emergency!, which is moving to MeTV competitor Cozi TV)
- 9:00PM MacGyver (Replacing Happy Days and Gilligan’s Island, which will now air weekends only)
- 2:00AM Mannix (Replacing Kojak)
- 3:00AM Ironside (Replacing MeTV Mystery Movie)
- 4:00AM 77 Sunset Strip (Replacing MeTV Mystery Movie)
Weekend additions include the James Garner western Maverick (10AM Saturdays), 1989-2003 episodes of Columbo (8PM Sundays…the 1970s version moves to Cozi TV) and the cult classic horror-mystery series Kolchak: The Night Stalker (10PM Sundays). The latter stars Darren McGavin, best known by modern audiences as the dad on A Christmas Story.
Both CHiPs and MacGyver launch Monday December 19. The rest of the changes take effect January 2, 2017. Find the full schedule here.
What’s Here: 77 Sunset Strip, CHiPs, Columbo (90s), Gunsmoke (1/2 hr), Ironside, Kolchak: The Night Stalker, Leave It To Beaver, MacGyver, Mannix, Maverick
What’s Outta Here: Columbo (70s), Daniel Boone, Emergency!, Kojak, MeTV Mystery Movie, Petticoat Junction